Events & Opportunities
Click on a menu option to see which events and opportunities are coming up in the future
How to post your event or opportunity on our site
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your event or opportunity details.
Event details should be provided as plain text in an email, or in an MS Word document.
Please ensure a good notice period as it is unlikely that we can accommodate last minute events. Information should be sent at least nine days before the date of the event. An event should include the following (where relevant):
- Date including Day, Date, Year, and Time (e.g. Saturday 1st October 2005, 8.00 pm)
- If the event is ongoing over a period - please provide date range. (e.g. 29th July - 27th August 2005)
- Event title (e.g. Dance Masterclass)
- Event details - including brief description (500 words max),
- Other details - such as directions, catering etc
- Venue details
- Contact details including people, telephone, email, website
- Please check your own copy for spelling, grammar, meaning, punctuation, correct website addresses or email addresses etc. What you send us is what goes up unless we have time to check. Information that is poorly presented will reflect on you and us.
- IMAGES: If you want an accompanying image or images, please send them in jpeg format at high resolution (300ppi if possible). We will use only one image per event. An image can be a picture or an image of a flyer or leaflet etc. Please name all images clearly and remark upon them by name in any correspondence.
- LINKS: Please provide a courtesy link from your website to http://www.adad.org.uk
Disclaimer: Please note that whilst we post details of events and opportunities on this site, we are not a booking agency. Please use the contact details for each event or opportunity listed to check that the details are correct, for further enquiries or bookings. ADAD is not responsible for any errors contained in any of the events posted. Events and opportunities listings are provided for information only. Inclusion in this listing should not be taken to imply that ADAD supports an event or is involved in organising it.